How in the heck is it already October? September was such a blur… But I think October is my favorite month, so I’m attempting to savor it and all of its fall gloriousness.
Here’s a little blurb on what I’ve been up to in September. 🙂
01. Road trip entertainment: I’m currently reading Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk. It’s been… very interesting.
02. Scored some pretty sweet stuff from a craft festival in O’Fallon, Illinois last weekend. I’ll be writing up a separate post about those goodies soon.
03. I went to Atlanta for a music festival with friends.
01. Our kitchen table is getting festive for my favorite season.
02. My amateur attempt at the STL skyline.
03. Korean tacos from Food Truck Friday a few weeks ago.
01. I just got another tattoo added on to my arm. It’s a lovely cupcake. I will definitely be discussing my thoughts on my tattoos and my experience with getting them very soon.
02. I love Trader Joe’s coconut body butter, but then I found this pumpkin body butter the other day. It is amazing.
03. Enjoying pumpkin spice tea in my beloved Anthropologie ‘d’ mug.